ENGAGING the world with the Love of Christ.
EMPOWERING believers to imitate Jesus & display His extravagant love, by manifesting the Kingdom of God, His Righteousness, His Peace & His Joy wherever He may lead.
EQUIPPING believers to change the world around them.
• We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God. II Tim. 3: 16-17; Heb. 4:12
• We believe that there is one triune God, eternally existent as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Matt. 28:19
• We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, vicarious atoning death.
• We believe in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in this His personal return in power and glory. I Cor. 15: 3-8,
• We believe in salvation for lost and sinful man. John 3:5; Rom.10: 9-10
• We believe in the present day ministry of Holy Spirit. Eph. 3:14-19, John 14:16-17
• We believe in present day manifestation of all the gifts of Holy Spirit in the Church. Acts 1:8; Rom. 12:13, 27-31; 14:1-14
• We believe in obeying the Great Commission and the Great Commandment. Matt 22:37-38; 28:18-20
• We believe in the sanctity of human life-All human life is precious to God. Gal. 1:15; Ps. 139:13-14
• We believe that marriage and family are institutions ordained by the Lord God Himself. Marriage is between one man and one woman. Gen. 1:27-28; 2:20b-24; 1 Cor. 7:23
• We believe that unity of the Body of Christ according with foundational doctrine taught in the Bible is absolutely essential in building the Kingdom of God. We set ourselves to accept one another in the love of Jesus Christ recognizing that we have different expressions and styles of worship. Psalm 133: 1-3; 1 John 3:11; 4: 17.
Meet Our Pastors
Pastors Philip and Tara Roman
Pastors Philip and Tara Roman have served as Senior pastors of Love Walk Christian Center since the fall of 2007. During that time, they have watched their two sons, Ezra and Micah, grow up to become vital parts of the ministry. Pastors Philip and Tara have a passion for people to be healed and whole and to prosper in every area of their lives. They love to preach the Word of God, and see people grow in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. As Senior Pastors of Love Walk Christian Center, the Spirit of the Lord God has anointed them to preach the Good News to the poor, to heal the broken hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised and to preach the acceptable year of the Lord (Luke 4:18,19). They minister with the expectation that signs, wonders, and miracles will take place by the power of Holy Spirit every time the Word of God is preached.
Brenda Brantley currently serves as Senior Associate Pastor at Love Walk Christian Center. Pastor Brenda has a passion for prayer, leadership, and seeing the body of Christ come to its full maturity. She has been involved in various ministries within Love Walk Christian Center as well as Community Citywide Prayer, small group Bible study, and one-on-one discipleship outside of the church. Pastor Brenda has had the opportunity to travel and minister in Indonesia and the Philippines. Her most blessed ministry, however, has been to parent her three adult children, Ashleigh, Davin, and Lyndsey and to speak blessing into the next generation of her family through her first grandson, Daniel.
Adrian & Elizabeth Martinez
Adrian is a second generation minister that has ministered throughout America and Latin America. Since his youth, Adrian has ministered through music and at the age of nineteen began to preach alongside his father. In 2007, God led Adrian and his wife Elizabeth to Love Walk Christian Center and launched them into leadership. Adrian serves as the Executive Pastor. Adrian and Elizabeth look forward to the greater things that God has for their family and church family.
Curtis and Rhonda Stanley - Elders
Curtis and Rhonda have been a part of Love Walk for more than 35 years have served in several areas of ministry. They have been part of the leadership at Love Walk for over 30 years. They currently serve in Media Ministry with their main focus being video production and streaming. They are excited to be part of Love Walk and believe that God is doing great things in our lives and our community. They have 2 married daughters and 5 grandchildren.
Bob and Jean Kristensen - Elders
Bob and Jean have been a part of Love Walk since 2015 when they moved to Houston from Iowa. They were involved in ministry in Iowa for over forty years. They have served as Youth Leaders and Elders. They have also traveled to Mexico for a special mission outreach to an orphanage there. God has blessed them with 3 children, 9 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren.
Owen and Beth Davis - Elders
Owen and Beth met in 1982 while working together in Children’s Ministry. They married in 1984. In 1989, they began attending Love Walk where they continue to work in Children’s Ministry. They are part of the Leadership at Love Walk serving as Elders. Owen and Beth are expectant to see God move in our services and touch every heart, both young and old. Their 3 grown children are all married and have blessed them with 7 grandchildren.
Felix and Lupe Garcia - Directors of Operations
Felix and Lupe serve in a variety of ministries at Love Walk. They are currently involved with Children’s Ministry, Worship Team and Audio/Video Media Ministries. They were ordained as pastors in 2020. They have been married over 20 years and have 4 amazing children who are serving in ministry along side their parents.
Ezra Roman - Worship Pastor
Ezra Roman has been the Worship Pastor at Love Walk since December 2019, and has been involved in worship ministry since he was 13 years old. Ezra’s goal is that Jesus would be the focus of every worship service and Life. His hope is that people would fall madly in love with their Lord and Savior and follow Him their entire lives. There is only one priority, His name is Jesus.